This is an original 1932 halftone print of the Maori people dancing the Haka during a ceremonial occasion. The Maori is an indigenous ethnic group of New Zealand. The Haka is a traditional dance performed by the Maori people.Please note that there is printing on the reverse.
- Product Type: Original Halftone Print; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 5 x 4.25 inches; 13 x 11 cm
- Authentication: Dual Serial-Numbered Certificates of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Packaged in custom sleeve w/ archival black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)